Thursday, November 20, 2008

TITLEs....

What's in a name...nothing at all...just a way for people to identify you and sometimes claim you...now there is nothing wrong with a dude claiming his prize....but the title "Girlfriend".... just means so much more after your 25....its no longer calling him on the phone and going on a few dates but its about given every part of yourself to someone...mentally, physically and emotionally...I don't know about you but that scares me.....maybe I have a fear of letting go and trusting my life in someones hands but who knows...they say knowing is half the problem so at least I know....now some titles I like....like "Go Getter" or "Creative" but others limit you and put you into a box like "Typical Girl"...

Why can't I just be me..but hey it takes a special person to want to know you...with no title without feeling like he has to write his name all over you like a Sean john shirt....he just knows... Its like luxury a designer they know there product and that's why they have a small tag on the inside ...they don't need to broadcast to the world they made your shirt because people who know .....just know...I'm his Chanel and he is my Louis V.

We just know! No title is better than some titles....I'm just saying

No comments: