Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mini- Mogul .....

I WISH...I completely understand nothing comes over nite but...it should come eventually right...well lets just hope it does...this week I have worked about 50 hours and its a holiday week and that is pretty lite compared to my 65 hour weeks or some weeks where I'm pushing 70 hours but geesh..this week I actually had time to sleep and watch a DVD now that's the bomb!...

I have def. been grinding in every sense of the word..I just cant wait for my days to grind with a purpose you know working on a career where someone else is footing the bill...I did..well Devan did get a you tube posting of my radio show up so that was great and a step in the right direction i guess the rest is up to me huh...well I'm working on it I have given myself a deadline and i plan to stick to it even if i work all Day the nite before to get it finished determined

1 comment:

Yet2bDefined said...

My Sheena, you don't have to worry about a thang gurl! You are well on your way. Your grinding will not be done in vain. I am claiming it for you. :)