Saturday, November 29, 2008

Dudes.....

Once we realize all men cheat I think we can move forward in expecting them not to cheat...let me clear that up for you...I'm not saying that your man is going to cheat but lets be real most men cheat and they will continue to do it until they personally feel like they need to stop its nothing we can do to speed this process up we just have to deal with it or let it go...
now me I am a fan of letting it all go if you don't realize my worth now why should I think, because I caught you cheating you are going to recognize you have a diamond right in front of you!
That's just me and to those of you who think I am just talking to be talking I have been through a relationship with a cheating man and in the end it wasn't worth it my time or my effort...we are too good to sit around waiting for a man to get it right get it tight...we are the bomb by ourselves.....

We are the only ones who can walk out of a club with more money than we went in with...we are the reason straight dudes come to the club and for some women we are the reason why dudes actually care what they where and how they take care of home...because eventually one Day most men want to actually settle down with a wife.....

so if he doesn't see it please do me a favor and stop wasting your good club days on a wanna be man....!

No comments: