Saturday, November 29, 2008

Shopping

Is it me or has shopping become a sport lately..its like if your not up early to compete in the shopping Superbowl you might as well watch it from the side lines. Today I was in target and I felt like I was playing football I had to block this lady from trying to look on the same rack I was on I had me feet firmly planted on the ground in a semi-squatting position with my arms straight forward letting her know she better walk around or pick a new rack because this one was taking.
Then I went to the shoe section and had to make a mad dash for the last pair of Jessica Simpson pumps in my size stepping over boxes and all children that got it my way...and we all thought it was a recession I don't know where those people have been shopping because near my house the lines have been long as ever.

No comments: