Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family

What is family for...?
sometimes we can't explain ...them they are just people we grow to love, understand and eventually except. Now my family some will compare us to the brady bunch while others call us the bundys..its a great mix I must say, I love it. Its funny to see how we have grown together. We have shared our made for tv experiences like...when me and my sister used to be skating waitress..yes u know that rule where you aren't allowed to skate in the house we didn't have that rule....lol we would skate around the house and take orders from the boys and my mom used to cook them..made to order didn't get any better.
This one time my dad went out for his usually night of drinks ...he came home drunk as ever only to fall off the bed and get a huge scratch from his forhead to his nose...telling the boys he was in a bar fight...classic right...!?! He had all 5 of my brothers ready to fight..only to find out my dad fell off the bed on his own...or
what about the time where Maurice was outside playing and he ran up the front of the neighbors car...needless to say Maurice remembers the day all to well .....

we all have our times and stories that makes having a family worth it .

No comments: