Sunday, November 9, 2008

Change

Wow how so many things can change so fast..last year this time I was jobless..well not quite jobless but I had a part time job and needless to say I was broke. If mommy and daddy wasn't buying it I wasn't going to have it. Now I have 3 jobs.... What a difference a year makes...

Having a few months off gave me time to reflect on certain things I wanted and needed for my life. I can't say that I don't still have lazy days but I do have many more focused days. Working 7 days a week definitely makes you value any free moments you have..to get those extra minutes of sleep when you know you have a long week ahead of you...are priceless...

To have people push you when you are ready to push the breaks is enough to make your heart cry to know that people stand by you when you don't stand by yourself. Is enough to make any girl weak at the knees. Sometimes you have to promise yourself that you will except change when it comes because things that stay the same..will never provide the change we all need and learn to love.....

No comments: