Wednesday, January 28, 2009

laughing

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger ....i'm starting to believe this more and more...The other day my heat in my car stopped working, and the motor in my window stopped working and did i mention it was 23 degrees out side...needless to say I was freezing...I would drive with my hood on, my gloves and my scarf....I wasn't playing with that cold air........It was hard and it felt like some mornings I was going to die with no heat and a broken car window....but in the end it made me stronger to be grateful for a car with working heat...to be happy during a recession I can still afford to get my car fixed to not take small things for granted to be happy that when I turn the heating button on in my car it actually works...I'm laughing because last week I became a little bit stronger...What you know about that....? maybe I should join the ARMY.....hahahah NOT>... no offense army people...lol

1 comment:

Money said...

rotflmbo omg...this is sooo funny because I can relate to this situation...last yr around this time I had to go through the same thing and it definitely was a headache, never mind the cold air you felt through every bone of your body...ah man...this was a good laugh. You are funny bc I could just imagine you trying to drive like this...smh

I needed that bc I am so sleepy rite now...keep the blogs coming