Wednesday, January 28, 2009

JUST GLAD to KNOW

Have you ever dated someone you didn't like but couldn't figure out why...? For instance, I dated this guy that I would always pick fights with..I would literally be mad at him for no reason. He would ask me what's wrong and I would say...I don't know but I'm not feeling it...I wasn't feeling him and I really Couldn't figure out why...Everything he did I hated and when I didn't like him I was trying to make up a reason to not LIKE him and just about a month after we ended it... I found out why I didn't like him...I have a real reason this time...So I guess if you have a gut feeling about someone don't ignore it. realize you don't like it and move on...kindly ask the person to get out of your life and keep it moving...I usually don't allow people to make me mad but, I'm almost happy he made me mad...because now I know why my GuT feeling was to be mean to him...lol He is Def. a person I don't want in my life.... He is a wolf in sheeps clothing I'm so glad he wasn't a cute Lil puppy because puppies are my weakness...I hate wolves......

No comments: