Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Keeping up with the Jones's?

That phrase might be out the window well at least last sunday Dec. 14th it was.... We were all trying to keep up with the 'Hottest Winter Ever'! Crystal Coleman some call her Don Diva....well she had a birthday party for 150 of her closest friends and not just a typical bday party but a shut the club down Invite only, Ruth Chris style party must be nice... Ruth Chris was the bomb of course with the steak, chicken , crab cakes , bacon wrapped shrimp, ummm am I making you hungry yet...? Did I say crab dip cocktail shrimp all included all the guest had to do was show up and of course Dj. Beazy was on the ones and twos I must say nice party I dont think i'm taking 20 of my close friends to ruth chris in fear of the bill ,but hey girl if you got it use it....I enjoyed the party and of course the girls did too...

and I hope you have many more blessed years to come...

No comments: