Thursday, December 4, 2008

cheeees burgerssss

Tonight was the bomb...started off as a typical thursday morning job from 8am. to4pm. and then off to evening job from 4:30pm. to 11:30pm...u know usually my typical thursday ..but just as i was going on break from my second job I was invited for cheese burgers now these are far from typical cheese burgers they are burgers with cheese in the middle...like googey good cheese in the middle...I took one bite and was addictied money couldn't buy this cheese burger they are homeade and I only know one person in the world who can make them and she is from peru....I was so take a cooking class if I knew my burger would taste have as good as the one she cooked...moy bein...because I also learned a second language over dinner ....bomb thursday

No comments: