Monday, April 13, 2009

Feet...... movin fast on the Ground

Do you ever get the feeling your running, from who you are suppose to be...let me explain..I talk alot, matter of fact sometimes if you listen closely you might hear me ask myself a question then answer out loud the funniest thing ever.... I know i'm suppose to be in communications, talking, presenting etc. but, I've been in the arena for years now... but I think i'm running in the wrong direction when its time to practice being in front of the camera... I always go the other way, I become too busy in another area of my life so that I won't have to practice and I think its because i'm scared of Rejection.... its ok to be rejected by a guy..you can't please them all, its ok to be rejected by a cute shirt you could just go buy another one but to be rejected from the only career that will make you happy is another thing...But I guess we all get rejected!

No comments: