Friday, August 10, 2007

The Effects of Technology......

Needless to say Technology has made me lazy!

How I see it is, why move if you can click a button and it will be here.....Last night, I ordered Pizza, Rented a Movie, Did a little fall shopping and ordered some groceries all from my bed!!!!

Things are becoming too easy...so I'm becoming a little bit more lazier....For instance on my Computer its set to Auto-Fill, If i'm filling out an application or simply inputing my email address all I have to do is type the first letter and everything else Auto-Fills in the box.....So When I'm using someone elses computer that doesnt have auto fill Iquit half way through the Application Process, or Sign -up Process and wait to I get home Becauses its Faster With Auto-Fill.......That is just a disgrace if you ask me!


Not only have I been lazier but, I have become impatient...If someone leaves me on hold for more than 10 seconds..I hang-up. If i have to wait in line for more than three mintues I leave the store...and If i'm driving and get stuck behind traffic I drive like a speed demon to get away from traffic. I blame Technology for making thinks faster and easier!!!!

I think I might go back to snail- mail, Handwritten Notes and Pay phones....well maybe Not...

No comments: